Unique Combination of Properties
Norprene® Chemical Tubing is a high performance co-extruded product specifically formulated to provide an ideal combination of chemical resistance and pump life. Its inert ultra-smooth plasticizer-free bore resists the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids while the Norprene® outer jacket provides long flex life in peristaltic pumps. Norprene® Chemical Tubing is an excellent choice for sensitive fluid transfer applications.
Outstanding Chemical Life
The inner liner of Noprene® Chemical Tubing significantly increases the chemical resistance and allows for a broader range of usability. The tubing is virtually unaffected by acids, bases, salts, ketones and alcohols allowing its use in a wide range of chemical applications without the use of multiple tubings.
Superior Pump Life
The outer jacket of Norprene® Chemical Tubing is extremely flexible, expanding the pump life of the tubing and reducing downtime due to pump tubing failure.
* Long flex life in peristaltic pumps
* Temperature range of -75° F to 165° F
* Superior chemical resistance
* Plasticizer-free bore
* Meets FDA criteria for food contact
* Resists absorption adsorption of aqueous fluids
* Virtually unaffected by chemical sanitizers and cleaners
* Complies with FDA 21 CFR, 177.1520 criteria and is applicable for food contact applications
* Unaffected by most commercial sanitizers and cleaners
* Can be autoclaved for up to five cycle times without affecting its overall service life