All material on the Website is information of a general nature and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity, nor is it intended to provide professional or diagnostic advice. No information on the Website constitutes a comprehensive or complete statement of the matters discussed or the law relating thereto. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site. Advice from a suitably qualified professional should always be sought in relation to any particular matter or circumstance.
You recognize and agree that when submitting any information, including personally identifiable information, to the Website, there is no guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY YOU, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to the Company, you are communicating with the Company electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from the Company electronically, whether by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. By accessing the Website and/or utilizing any of its features, you thereby agree and acknowledge that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND ACCOUNT SECURITY:
The Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material provided on the Website, in the Company’s sole discretion without notice. The Company will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, the Company may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
ONLINE PURCHASES AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personal information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES[; THIRD PARTY CONTENT]:
The Company does not guarantee that you will receive an alert when you leave the Website, and it is your responsibility to determine when you have left the Website.
Additionally, the Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. The Company is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE:
- create a border or browser environment around Website content,
- imply that the Company is endorsing it or its products,
- misrepresent its relationship with the Company,
- present false information about the Company, its products or services,
- use the Company logo or name or phrase without prior written permission from the Company, or
- contain illegal content, or content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES:
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website,
- send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website, and
- cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain Third Party Sites.
The “Cope Plastics” name and logos and are trademarks of the Company. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the Company. Your misuse of the trademarked name or logo of the Company, or any menus, labels, or other content of the Website, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution. The Company reserves all rights pertaining to the Website.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is infringing and not authorized;
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
To submit a notification of claimed infringement, please contact the Company at the following address:
Cope Plastics, Inc.
Attn: Copyright Concerns
4441 Industrial Drive
Alton, IL 62002
Telephone: (800) 851-5510
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
Your use of and browsing of the Website is at your own risk. Neither the Company nor any other party, whether or not involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website, is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to or use of, this web site even if the Company or such third party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT (A) YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, (B) THE WEBSITE AND ALL THE CONTENTS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (C) THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, (D) THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEBSITE or any CONTENT OR OTHER INFORmation displayed, distributed OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE through thIS WEBSite, (E) THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY:
SALE OF THE COMPANY OR ITS ASSETS:
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
The Company operates the Website within the United States of America, and this Policy is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Illinois, without giving effect to the conflict of law provisions thereof and expressly excluding any application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You agree that any legal action arising from or relating in any way to the Website will be brought exclusively in the Third Judicial Circuit Court of the State of Illinois, or the State courts located in Madison County, Illinois, and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS.
This Website is operated by Cope Plastics, Inc., 4441 Industrial Drive, Alton, IL 62002.
Except with respect to any notices of infringement, which should be addressed as set forth above under “Trademarks/Copyright,” all feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to email@example.com.